Manuale per l’uso Bose T1

62 pagine 3.14 mb
Scarica

Vai alla pagina of 62

Summary
  • Bose T1 - page 1

T1 ToneMatch TM AUDIO ENGINE Owner ’s Guide ...

• Bose T1 - page 2

ii English Deutsch Español Français Italiano Nederlands Svenska Dansk Q UICK P ATH T O M AKING M USIC T o get sound right away 1. Remove your new T1 T oneMatch TM audio engine from the carrying bag and remove its protective cover (page 6). 2. Refer to the Quick Setup Guide and connect your T1 to your L1 TM system. 3. Make su re the T1 Master volu ...

• Bose T1 - page 3

iii Svenska Italiano Français Es pañol Deutsch Dansk English Nederlands T o shape your sound 1. To n e M a t c h TM engine: Select a preset designed for your specific instrument or microphone (see “Selecting a T one- Match™ preset” on page 20). 2. zEQ: Adjust the low/mid/high-fr equency bands specific to the selected T oneMatch preset (see ...

• Bose T1 - page 4

iv English Deutsch Español Français Italiano Nederlands Svenska Dansk S AFETY I NFORMATION Please read this owner’ s guide Please take the time to follow the i nstruct ions in this owner’ s guide carefully . It wil l help you set up and operate your syste m properly and enjoy its advanced featur es. Please save this owner’ s guide for futur ...

• Bose T1 - page 5

Important Safety Instructions v English Deutsch Español Français Italiano Nederlands Svenska Dansk 1. Read these instructions. 2. Keep these i nstructions. 3. Heed all wa rnings. 4. Follow all instru ctions. 5. Do not use this apparatus near wat er . 6. Clean only with a dry cloth. 7. Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in accordance w ...

• Bose T1 - page 6

vi English Deutsch Español Français Italiano Nederlands Svenska Dansk ...

• Bose T1 - page 7

vii Svenska Italiano Français Es pañol Deutsch Dansk English Nederlands I NTRODUCTION 1 Welcome . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1 Product ove rview . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ...

• Bose T1 - page 8

viii English Deutsch Español Français Italiano Nederlands Svenska Dansk Using global fu nctions . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2 7 Selecting a ty pe of reverb . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ...

• Bose T1 - page 9

1 English Deutsch Español Français Italiano Nederlands Svenska Dansk I NTRODUCTION We l c o m e Thank you for purchasing the Bose ® T1 T oneMatch™ audio engi ne. The T1 T oneMatch™ audio engine provides the ultimate control for performing musicians. When used with the Bose L1™ model II or model I system, the T1 allows you to contr ol the s ...

• Bose T1 - page 10

I NTRODUCTION 2 English Deutsch Español Français Italiano Nederlands Svenska Dansk Product overview The T1 T oneMatch TM audio engine can be used with a Bose ® L1 TM model II or model I system. For convenient access, you can mount the T1 on a Cylindrical Radiator ® loudspeaker or on a micr ophone stand using the optional microphone stand bracke ...

• Bose T1 - page 11

3 I NTRODUCTION Svenska Italiano Français Es pañol Deutsch Dansk English Nederlands Controls and indicators The control panel provides all the ne cessary controls and indica tors for operation. Figure 2 T op panel 1. Input signal/clip LEDs (1-4/5) – Displays the input signal status in color: Green indi cates the presence of an inpu t signal, ye ...

• Bose T1 - page 12

I NTRODUCTION 4 English Deutsch Español Français Italiano Nederlands Svenska Dansk Connection panel The rear panel provides all input/output connections. Figure 3 T1 connector panel 1. IN – Analog input channels 1-3. Accepts XL R balanced ca bles for microphones, or ¼" TRS balanced or TS unbalanced cables for high-impedan ce inputs such a ...

• Bose T1 - page 13

5 English Deutsch Español Français Italiano Nederlands Svenska Dansk S YSTEM S ETUP Unpacking The items packed in the carton ar e shown in Figure 4. Ca re fully unpack the carton an d check that you have all the items shown here. Keep all packing materials for possible futur e use. WA R NI N G : T o avoid danger of suffoc ation, keep the pla stic ...

• Bose T1 - page 14

S YSTEM S ETUP 6 English Deutsch Español Français Italiano Nederlands Svenska Dansk Removing/attaching the cover The T1 T oneMatch TM audio engine comes out of the carton with a cover installed on the top panel. The cover is designed to protect the control panel while transporting or storing the audio engine. T o remove the co ver: 1. Press and h ...

• Bose T1 - page 15

7 S YSTEM S ETUP Svenska Italiano Français Es pañol Deutsch Dansk English Nederlands Mounting options The T1 includes hardwar e for mounting it on a Cylindrical Radiator ® loudspeaker . The optional micropho ne stand mounting bracket allows you to mount the T1 on the shaft of most microphone stands. See “Mounting the T1 on a micr ophone stand ...

• Bose T1 - page 16

S YSTEM S ETUP 8 English Deutsch Español Français Italiano Nederlands Svenska Dansk The Cylindrical Radiator ® top s ection needs to be removed for t his installation . 1. Slide the carriage into the channe l on the re ar of the Cylindrical Radiator ® bottom section and tur n the locking knob clockwise to lock it in place (Figure 7). 2. Insert ...

• Bose T1 - page 17

9 S YSTEM S ETUP Svenska Italiano Français Es pañol Deutsch Dansk English Nederlands Mounting the T1 on a microphone stand (optional) The T1 T oneMatch TM audio engine micr ophone stand bracket allows you to mount the T1 on the shaft of most microphone stands. For installation help, refer to the Quick Setup Guide that came with the bracke t. The ...

• Bose T1 - page 18

S YSTEM S ETUP 10 English Deutsch Español Français Italiano Nederlands Svenska Dansk T o install the microphone stand bra cket: 1. Determine the diameter of the shaft on your micropho ne stand. The cutouts on th e edge of the Microphone Stand Bracket Quick Setup Guide can help you d etermine the diameter . 2. Remove the inserts (Figure 8 on page ...

• Bose T1 - page 19

11 S YSTEM S ETUP Svenska Italiano Français Es pañol Deutsch Dansk English Nederlands Connecting the T1 to an L1 TM model II power stand 1. Make sure the power stand Power switch is OFF , the T1 power switch is OFF , and the T1 Master volume control is set to 0 . 2. Plug one end of the T oneMatch TM cable into the T oneMatch TM port ( ) on the T1 ...

• Bose T1 - page 20

S YSTEM S ETUP 12 English Deutsch Español Français Italiano Nederlands Svenska Dansk Connecting the T1 to an L1 model I power stand On an L1 TM model I power stand, the Channel 1 and Channel 2 Mi c/Line input s have independent volume, equ aliza- tion, and T oneMatch TM preset controls that can affect the sound of the T1 audio engine . For this r ...

• Bose T1 - page 21

13 S YSTEM S ETUP Svenska Italiano Français Es pañol Deutsch Dansk English Nederlands Figure 11 L1 TM model I connections to a T1 Note: T o avoid problems caused by gr ound loops, connect th e power stand and the T1 po wer supply to the same AC mains circuit. ¼" audio cable (not supplied) T1 ToneMatch TM power supply (optional) Channel 3 &a ...

• Bose T1 - page 22

S YSTEM S ETUP 14 English Deutsch Español Français Italiano Nederlands Svenska Dansk Connecting the T1 T oneMatch TM audio engine power supply (optional) The T1 power supply pr ovides power for the T1 audio engine when connecting it to an L1 TM model I system or your computer . 1. Plug the power supply cable into the T1 T oneMatch TM port. 2. Plu ...

• Bose T1 - page 23

15 S YSTEM S ETUP Svenska Italiano Français Es pañol Deutsch Dansk English Nederlands Connecting the T1 to your computer The T1 provides a USB port for connecting it to a computer . This allows you to download performance scenes to a computer or install system updates. V isit www .Bose.com/musicians for details on updating your system. When conne ...

• Bose T1 - page 24

16 English Deutsch Español Français Italiano Nederlands Svenska Dansk O PERATING I NSTRUCTIONS IMPORT ANT! Optimizing input gain and output volume Getting a quality volume level fr om your system r elies on the combined adjustments of input channel gain, master volume, and channel volume. Do the follow ing for each channel used. 1. Make sur e the ...

• Bose T1 - page 25

17 O PERATING I NSTRUCTIONS Svenska Italiano Français Es pañol Deutsch Dansk English Nederlands Using the Master volume control The Master volume control adjusts the overall output level of the T1 T on eMatch TM output ( ) and analog Master output. During normal operation, it is recommended t o keep the Master control set at the 12 o’clock posi ...

• Bose T1 - page 26

O PERATING I NSTRUCTIONS 18 English Deutsch Español Français Italiano Nederlands Svenska Dansk Reading the T1 display The display provides you with an interf ace for operating the audio engine. Figu re 14 shows you a sample of display information and the basic operatin g conventions. The content of the display depends on the T1 rotary selector po ...

• Bose T1 - page 27

19 O PERATING I NSTRUCTIONS Svenska Italiano Français Es pañol Deutsch Dansk English Nederlands Using the T1 rotary selector The T1 rotary se lector provides ac cess to the functions that shape th e sound of the T oneMatch TM audio engine out- put. Figure 15 provides a summary of the three global functions and the nine channel-related functions. ...

• Bose T1 - page 28

O PERATING I NSTRUCTIONS 20 English Deutsch Español Français Italiano Nederlands Svenska Dansk Editing the sound of a channel The CH Edit functio ns allow access to settings that affect selected channels. The CH E dit functions are Aux, T uner , T oneMatch the engine , zEQ, Para EQ, Comp/Gate, Mod, Delay , and Reverb. T o edit a channel: 1. Press ...

• Bose T1 - page 29

21 O PERATING I NSTRUCTIONS Svenska Italiano Français Es pañol Deutsch Dansk English Nederlands 3. If you pressed Select , r otate the Pres et button to access the list of presets and highlight your choice. 4. Press th e Select bu tton to select your choice, or press the Cancel button to exit the li st with no change. Adjusting zEQ The zEQ functi ...

• Bose T1 - page 30

O PERATING I NSTRUCTIONS 22 English Deutsch Español Français Italiano Nederlands Svenska Dansk Using compressor/gate functions The Comp/Gate function pr ovides access to gate, compr ession, limiter , de-esser and kick drum pr esets with adjustable parameters. Note: T o bypass the Comp/Gate se ttings, press the T ype button. Press it again to acti ...

• Bose T1 - page 31

23 O PERATING I NSTRUCTIONS Svenska Italiano Français Es pañol Deutsch Dansk English Nederlands 2. Press th e Select bu tton to select your choice, or press the Cancel button to exit the list with no change. 3. For Comp1-3, Limiter , De- Ess: Rotate the Thresh button to adjust the input threshold (trigger) level from -50dB to 0dB. Rotate the Gain ...

• Bose T1 - page 32

O PERATING I NSTRUCTIONS 24 English Deutsch Español Français Italiano Nederlands Svenska Dansk Using modulation effects The Mod function allows you to apply modulation effects. Note: T o bypass the Mod settings, pr ess the T y pe button. Press it again to activate. 1. Rota te the Ty p e button to access the list of mo dulator types and highlight ...

• Bose T1 - page 33

25 O PERATING I NSTRUCTIONS Svenska Italiano Français Es pañol Deutsch Dansk English Nederlands 2. Press th e Select bu tton to select your choice, or press the Cancel button to exit the li st with no change. 3. For Chorus1-3 and Flanger1-2: Rotate the Mix button to adjust the desir ed mix of dry signal to wet signal (modulator -processed). Rotat ...

• Bose T1 - page 34

O PERATING I NSTRUCTIONS 26 English Deutsch Español Français Italiano Nederlands Svenska Dansk Adding reverb The Reverb func tion applies a us er -adjustable amount of r everb to the selec ted chan- nel. T o select the type of reverb, see “Selecting a type of reverb” on page 27. Note: T o bypass the Reverb effects, press the Mi x button. Pres ...

• Bose T1 - page 35

27 O PERATING I NSTRUCTIONS Svenska Italiano Français Es pañol Deutsch Dansk English Nederlands Using the tuner An independent tuner is ava ilable on each input channel. The display indicates the note being played at the bottom of the screen. As you tune, a pitch indicator appears on the display , showing you whethe r the note is sharp or flat. A ...

• Bose T1 - page 36

O PERATING I NSTRUCTIONS 28 English Deutsch Español Français Italiano Nederlands Svenska Dansk Lar ge ............ Creates the a mbience of a lar ge-sized space. Features adjustable time and bala nce (ratio of early/later reflections) paramete rs. W orks well with guitars, hor n s, percussion in struments, and vocals. Cavern ......... Creates the ...

• Bose T1 - page 37

29 O PERATING I NSTRUCTIONS Svenska Italiano Français Es pañol Deutsch Dansk English Nederlands • Input Level – Displays input level meters with peak signal indicators for all input channels. Pr ess the Reset button to reset all peak signal indica tors. This display is helpful in setti ng t he channel inpu t trim level (see “Optimizing inpu ...

• Bose T1 - page 38

O PERATING I NSTRUCTIONS 30 English Deutsch Español Français Italiano Nederlands Svenska Dansk • To n e M a t c h TM – Displays the list of T oneMatch TM preset bank s stored in the T1. Refer to www .Bose.com/ musicians for the latest pr eset banks. • Power Stand – When connected to an L1 TM model II power stand, connec ted appears on the ...

• Bose T1 - page 39

31 O PERATING I NSTRUCTIONS Svenska Italiano Français Es pañol Deutsch Dansk English Nederlands • USB from PC – Allows you to send USB left and right channels from your computer to a selected audio engine destination (Off, Ch4/5, or Ma ster). If the destination is Ch 4/5, the USB a udio is inserted into chan- nels 4/5 directly after the trim ...

• Bose T1 - page 40

O PERATING I NSTRUCTIONS 32 English Deutsch Español Français Italiano Nederlands Svenska Dansk Loading and saving scenes A scene is a snapshot of the st ate of the T1 T oneMatch TM audio engine. • A scene remembers all T oneMatch audio engi ne settings, and the status of the Mute , FX Mute , and CH EDIT buttons. • A scene does no t re member ...

• Bose T1 - page 41

33 O PERATING I NSTRUCTIONS Svenska Italiano Français Es pañol Deutsch Dansk English Nederlands T o save a scene: 1. Select Scenes with the T1 rotar y selector . The currently loaded sce ne is displayed. 2. Rotate the Save button to hi ghlight the scen e you wish to save. P ress Select, or press Cancel to exit the list. 3. If you pressed Select , ...

• Bose T1 - page 42

O PERATING I NSTRUCTIONS 34 English Deutsch Español Français Italiano Nederlands Svenska Dansk T o change the scene name befor e saving: Y ou can use the following editing options to change the scene name. After changing the name , press the Save button and go to Step 4. • Select and change characters: While the Rename screen is displayed, r ot ...

• Bose T1 - page 43

35 O PERATING I NSTRUCTIONS Svenska Italiano Français Es pañol Deutsch Dansk English Nederlands 4. When the question “Are you su re?” is displayed, press the Ye s button to save the scene, or pr ess the No button to exit without saving the scene. Sharing a scene If you create a scene that you wo uld like to share with another T1 T oneMatch TM ...

• Bose T1 - page 44

O PERATING I NSTRUCTIONS 36 English Deutsch Español Français Italiano Nederlands Svenska Dansk 4. If you pressed Select , use the Rename screen to edit the scene name (see “T o change the sc ene name before saving” on page 34) or go to Step 5 if you wa nt to use the existi ng name. 5. Press th e Save button to store the sc ene as a Shared Sce ...

• Bose T1 - page 45

37 O PERATING I NSTRUCTIONS Svenska Italiano Français Es pañol Deutsch Dansk English Nederlands Bose scenes The five Bose scenes ar e pr ovided as examples for you to use as a starting point. After loading a Bose scen e, you can modify the settings and then save th e settings as a My Scene or Shared Scene. Factory Settings This scene restores the ...

• Bose T1 - page 46

O PERATING I NSTRUCTIONS 38 English Deutsch Español Français Italiano Nederlands Svenska Dansk Singer/Songwriter This scene is designed for a singer/songwriter playing ke yboar d or guitar and sometimes ac companied by an MP3 track. Figure 16 Example setup for Singer/ Songwriter ...

• Bose T1 - page 47

39 O PERATING I NSTRUCTIONS Svenska Italiano Français Es pañol Deutsch Dansk English Nederlands Singer/Songwriter sc ene channel settings Global settings Microphone CH 1 Guitar CH 2 Keyboard CH 3 MP3 Player CH 4/5 To n e M a t c h Active V ocal Mics Handheld Mics Active Acoustic Guitars Steel String w/ piezo Active Keyboards General Keys Active D ...

• Bose T1 - page 48

O PERATING I NSTRUCTIONS 40 English Deutsch Español Français Italiano Nederlands Svenska Dansk DJ/Playback The DJ/Playback scen e is designed for a DJ event or an y audio playback need. This setup uses two micr ophones and either an M P3 player , mixer , or laptop computer . Figure 17 Example setup for DJ/Playback ...

• Bose T1 - page 49

41 O PERATING I NSTRUCTIONS Svenska Italiano Français Es pañol Deutsch Dansk English Nederlands DJ/Playback scene channel settings Global settings Microphone CH 1 Microphone CH 2 Not Used CH 3 MP3 Player CH 4/5 To n e M a t c h Active V ocal Mics Handheld Mics Active Vo c a l M i c s Handheld Mics Active Utility Flat Active DJ/Playback Flat, zEQ ...

• Bose T1 - page 50

O PERATING I NSTRUCTIONS 42 English Deutsch Español Français Italiano Nederlands Svenska Dansk Drums and Bass This scene is set up for a bass gu itar , drum kit, and an MP3 player . Figure 18 Example setup for Drums and Bass ...

• Bose T1 - page 51

43 O PERATING I NSTRUCTIONS Svenska Italiano Français Es pañol Deutsch Dansk English Nederlands Drums and Bass s cene channe l setti ngs Global settings Bass Guitar CH 1 Kick Drum CH 2 Overhead CH 3 MP3 Player CH 4/5 To n e M a t c h Active Basses Active Bass 1 Active Percussion Kick, General Active Percussion General Overhead Active DJ/Playback ...

• Bose T1 - page 52

O PERATING I NSTRUCTIONS 44 English Deutsch Español Français Italiano Nederlands Svenska Dansk The W orks scene The W orks scene is designed for elect ric and acoustic guitars, bass guitar , and keyboard. Figure 19 Example setup for The Works ...

• Bose T1 - page 53

45 O PERATING I NSTRUCTIONS Svenska Italiano Français Es pañol Deutsch Dansk English Nederlands The W orks scene channel set tings Global settings Electric Guitar CH 1 Bass Guitar CH 2 Acoustic Guitar CH 3 Keyboard CH 4/5 To n e M a t c h Active Electric Guitars Miked Amp w/SM57 Active Basses Active Bass 3 Active Acoustic Guitars Steel String w/p ...

• Bose T1 - page 54

46 English Deutsch Español Français Italiano Nederlands Svenska Dansk F ACTORY S ETTINGS This section describes the settings in the T1 audio engine when it left the factor y . T o restor e your T1 at any time to these factory settings, load Bose ® Factory Settings scene. Comp/Gate factory se ttings Ty p e Thresh Gain Compressor 1: Light –16.0d ...

• Bose T1 - page 55

47 F ACTORY S ETTINGS Svenska Italiano Français Es pañol Deutsch Dansk English Nederlands Delay factory settings Ty p e Mix Time Feedback Digital 30% 150ms 30% Analog 30% 275ms 20% T ape 30% 350ms 30 % Reverb T ype factory settings Ty p e Time Bal. Plate 1.20s 50% Small 1.00s 50% Medium 1.75s 50% Large 2.20s 50% Cavern 5.00s 50% ...

• Bose T1 - page 56

48 Svenska Italiano Français Es pañol Deutsch Dansk English Nederlands C ARE & M AINTENANCE Cleaning • Y ou may clean the product enclosure us ing only a soft dry cloth. • Do not use any s olvents, chemicals, or cleaning so lutions con taining alcohol, ammonia, or abrasives. • Do not use any sprays near the product or allow liquids to s ...

• Bose T1 - page 57

49 C ARE & M AINTENANCE Svenska Italiano Français Es pañol Deutsch Dansk English Nederlands Problem What to do T1 is plugged in, power switch is on, but no power . • Make sure you have po wer at the AC outlet. T ry op erating a lamp or other equipment fr om the same AC outlet or test the outlet using an AC outlet tester . If using the T1 wi ...

• Bose T1 - page 58

C ARE & M AINTENANCE 50 English Deutsch Español Français Italiano Nederlands Svenska Dansk T1 is on, but there is no sound – Continued. If using the T1 with an L1 mode l II system: • T urn off the power stand, re-seat the T oneMatch TM cable plug in the T oneMatch port, and turn on the power stand again. • If available, tr y a different ...

• Bose T1 - page 59

51 C ARE & M AINTENANCE Svenska Italiano Français Es pañol Deutsch Dansk English Nederlands Not hearing any ef fects. • Check that you pres sed the corr ect CH Edit button. • Make sure the FX Mute button is not pr essed for the channel in question. T1 not responding to control knob s. • T urn off the audio engine . W ait 30 seconds and ...

• Bose T1 - page 60

C ARE & M AINTENANCE 52 English Deutsch Español Français Italiano Nederlands Svenska Dansk Microphone is encountering feedback. • Orient the microphone so that it is no t pointing direct ly at its res pective L1 TM Cylindrical Radiator ® loudspe aker . • T ry a different microphone. • T ry a different posi tion for the L1 system and/or ...

• Bose T1 - page 61

53 C ARE & M AINTENANCE Svenska Italiano Français Es pañol Deutsch Dansk English Nederlands T echnical information Mechanical Dimensions: .... 8.22 " (L) x 6.52" (W) x 2.66" (H) 208.9mm (L) x 165.5mm (W) x 6 7.6mm (H) W eight: ............ 2.14 lb (0.97 kg) Electrical A/D and D/A conversion:..... 24 bits Sampling rate: ........ ...

• Bose T1 - page 62

©2007 Bose Corpor ation, The Moun tain, Framingham, MA 01 701-9168 USA AM303150 Rev .00 N1E www.Bose.com/musicians ...

Fabbricante Bose Categoria Music Mixer

I documenti che otteniamo dal fabbricante del dispositivoBose T1 possono essere suddivisi in diversi gruppi. Questi sono tra gli altri:
- disegni tecnici Bose
- manuali per l’uso T1
- schede prodotto Bose
- opuscoli
- o etichette energetiche Bose T1
Tutti sono importanti, ma le informazioni più importanti dal punto di vista di utilizzo del dispositivo possono essere trovate nel manuale per l’uso Bose T1.

Un gruppo di documenti denominato manuali per l’uso, è anche suddiviso in tipi più specifici, come: Manuali di installazione Bose T1, manuali di manutenzione, brevi manuali o manuali utente Bose T1. A seconda delle esigenze, si dovrebbe cercare il documento necessario. Nel nostro sito web, puoi visualizzare il manuale più popolare per l'uso del prodotto Bose T1.

Manuali per l’uso simili

Manuale completo del dispositivo Bose T1, come deve essere?
Il manuale per l’uso, denominato anche istruzioni per l’uso, o semplicemente il manuale è un documento tecnico progettato per aiutare ad utilizzare Bose T1 dagli utenti. I manuali sono di solito scritti da uno scrittore tecnico, ma in un linguaggio accessibile a tutti gli utenti Bose T1.

Il manuale per l’uso completo Bose, dovrebbe includere vari elementi di base. Alcuni di loro sono meno importanti, come ad esempio: copertina / pagina del titolo o pagina di autore. Tuttavia, la parte rimanente, dovrebbe fornire informazioni importanti dal punto di vista dell'utente.

1. Introduzione e la guida su come utilizzare il manuale Bose T1 - All'inizio di ogni manuale, dovremmo trovare indizi su come utilizzare il documento. Dovrebbe contenere informazioni sulla posizione dell’indice Bose T1, FAQ o i problemi più comuni : i punti che sono più spesso cercati dagli utenti di ogni manuale
2. Indice - elenco di tutti i suggerimenti per Bose T1 che possono essere trovati nel documento corrente
3. Suggerimenti su come utilizzare le funzioni di base del dispositivo Bose T1 - che ci dovrebbe aiutare nei primi passi durante l'uso Bose T1
4. Troubleshooting - sequenza sistematica delle attività che vi aiuterà a diagnosticare e, successivamente, risolvere i problemi più importanti del Bose T1
5. FAQ - domande più frequenti
6. Dettagli di contatto Informazioni su dove cercare il contatto con il fabbricante / servizio Bose T1 in un dato paese, se il problema non può essere risolto da noi stessi.

Hai una domanda su Bose T1?

Utilizza il modulo sottostante

Se non hai risolto il problema con Bose T1 con l'aiuto del manuale che hai trovato, fai una domanda utilizzando il modulo sottostante. Se un utente ha avuto un problema simile con Bose T1 è probabile che voglia condividere il modo di risolverlo.

Riscrivi il testo dall’immagine

Commenti (0)