Manual Panasonic KX -T7230

26 pages 1.45 mb
Download

Go to site of 26

Summary
  • Panasonic KX -T7230 - page 1

Digital Proprietary Telephone For Digital Super Hybrid System ModcrNo. KX -T7230 Thc KX-T7230 is compatible with the Panasonic DigiLal Super Hybrid System and can perform most of fte functions of lhe systcm. Plcase read before using this telephonc. ...

• Panasonic KX -T7230 - page 2

Thank you for purchasing this Panasonic Telephone. Please read IMPOKIANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS on pages 24-25 before use. Read and understand all instructions. Introduction This KX-T7230 Digital Proprietary Tclcphonc is dcsigncd for use with the Digital Super Hybrid System. The tclephone has the following convenient featurcs: Liquid Crystal Display T ...

• Panasonic KX -T7230 - page 3

Thble of Contents Location of Controls Connection Volume Control 7 HandsetAleadset Selection .................. 7 Feature Descriptions........... 8 Operating Instructions Basic Operation 11 Standard Operation 12 Operator Operation 18 Feature Numbers L9 Station Programming ......... 20 Installing the Card Holder 2l Wall Mounting 22 Index 23 Accessor ...

• Panasonic KX -T7230 - page 4

'l' Location of Controls 3 t ? Display (Liquid Crystal Display) A l6-characterf2-line readout. PROGRAM Button Used to enter/exit Programming modc. The Display and Buttons Initial Menu Solt Iluttons (Sl through 53) Prcssing a Soft button pcrlirrrns the function/ opcration appearing on thc bottom line of tlre display. Sllll."l'llu ...

• Panasonic KX -T7230 - page 5

Location of Controls (contd.) n il ril. $ CONF (Conference) Button Used to establish a three-party confcrcnce. INTERCOM Button Uscd to make or receive extension calls. REDIAL Button Uscd for Last Number or Automatic Redialing. FLASH Button Sends an External Feature Access signal to the central office or to a host PBX to access their featurcs. If a ...

• Panasonic KX -T7230 - page 6

Connection iffi :f q Connect as shown. The included telephone line cord If you connect to a Singlc Linc Tolcphone (SLT), -+ conncct to a jack of a Singlc Linc Telephonc (SLT). (Refcr to ttre lnstallation Manual of tJrc Digital Super Hybrid System.) -+ Connect to a Digital Supcr Hybrid Systcm. -6-' ...

• Panasonic KX -T7230 - page 7

Volume Control You can adjust the volume by pressing the VOLUME button. The number of * 's on the display shows tre volume level. <Example> COntraSt tf tl"l' -Speaker Volume Control I hess the SP-PHONEbutton. 2 Press the A (UP) or V (DOWN) button. -Handset/Headset Volume Control I Lift the handset (for Handset Volume). Press th ...

• Panasonic KX -T7230 - page 8

Feature Descriptions I Absent Message Capability There are nine flexible abscnt messages available. If you select, a message it will be shown on the display of the calling pafly's telephone. I Account Code Entry Used to idcntify incoming and outgoing CO calls, for accounting and billing purposes. If required, you can be forced to gntcr an acco ...

• Panasonic KX -T7230 - page 9

Feature Descriptions (contd.) I Call Transfer to Extension Transfcrs incoming CO or extcnsion calls to another extcnsion (scrccncd or unscrecned). I Call Waiting Informs you with three beeps that there is a call waiting. I Conference Allows you to make a tfucc-party conference. I Do Not Disturb (DND) The extcnsion will not reccive i extension or CO ...

• Panasonic KX -T7230 - page 10

Feature Descriptions (contd.) I Paralleled Telephone Connection I Trunk (CO Line) Answer from This unit can be connccted in parallel Any Station (TAFAS) with a single line telephone. When this Ringing through the external paging connection is made, either telcphone system indicates an incoming CO call. can be used. TAFAS allows this call to be answ ...

• Panasonic KX -T7230 - page 11

Operating Instructions Off-hook: Lift the handset or prcss the SP-PHONE burron. On-hook: Replace thc handsct or prcss the SP-PHONE bulton. Sx: Press Soft button "x". Helpful hints for Handstree operation: . If it is difficult to hear the other party's voice: Raise the sound level using the Spcaker Volume Control. . If the other party ...

• Panasonic KX -T7230 - page 12

Operating Instructiolls (contd.) Standard Operation I Absent Message Capability Setting Message 1. '6ilill Return Soon" . Off-hook. . Dial Fsotl . On-hook. Message 2. ttGone Homett . Off-hook. . Dial ltsotl . On-hook. Message 3. "At Ext (number)" . Off-ho.ok. . Dial Izsml+ [extenCi-on nurnueil . . On-hook. Message 4. "Back ...

• Panasonic KX -T7230 - page 13

Operating Instructiolls (contd.) t Call Forwarding (FWD) Setting - All Calls . Off-hook. . Press I FFD-/D-M burton. . DialE + lixtensGn numuerl. . On-hook. - Busy . Off-hook. . PressITwDDNDIbunon. . Dial p + l;-ffiffi;u*bEl . . On-hook. - No Answer . Off-hook. . Press It-wuDxplbutton. . Dial@+Exteilffi;fiIil]. . On-hook. - Busy/No Answer . Off-hook ...

• Panasonic KX -T7230 - page 14

O peratin g Instructiorls (contd.) I Call Park Setting While having a conversailon; . Press FnANs.FFTI bu[on. - Confirmation tone is audible. . Did lszl + parking zrne number - Confirmation tone is audible. . On-hook. Retrieving . Off-hook. . Dial l52l+ - Confirmation tone is audible (optional). . Talk. I Call Pickup - CO Line . Off-hook. . Dial FE ...

• Panasonic KX -T7230 - page 15

Operating Instructiolls (contd.) I Conference While laving a conversatbn; . Presslt6Nt']bu[on. . Dial the third partv's number . Talk to the third party. . Press I coxp I bunon. t Do Not Disturb (DND) Setting . Off-hook. . Press|TwDDNDlbu$on. . Dial E. - Confirmation tone is audible. . On-hook. Cancelling . Otf-hook. . Press I FfrbDNDl bu ...

• Panasonic KX -T7230 - page 16

O peratin g Instructiolls (contd.) I Paging ,ffi I - All . Off-hook. . Dial EA 1or@1 +@. - Cordirmation tone is audible (optional). . Announce. I - External To access all external pagers . Off-hook. . Dial l 320l . - Conft:-rmation tone is audible (optional). . Announce. To access a particular pager . Off-hook. . DiallSZ + lexte;nnt- pageFnumTeil(1 ...

• Panasonic KX -T7230 - page 17

Operating Instructiolls (contd.) I Station Feature Clear . Off-hook. . Dial heol . -Confirmation lone is audible. . On-hook. I Station Speed Dialing Storing phone numbers . Off-hook. . DiallJol+ I Voice Mail Integration Setting Call l-orwarding to Voice Processing System . Off-hook. . Press [TwDDNDI button. . Dialp-E. -2: FWD-All Calls -3: FWD-Busy ...

• Panasonic KX -T7230 - page 18

Operating Instructiolls (c'ntd.) Operator Operation - t Only the operator I can perform the following operations. I Background Music (BGM)- External Allows the system to play BGM through the extemal pagers. Turning on/off . Off-hook. . Dial E. . On-hook. f Night Service Supports both NIGHT and DAY modcs of operation. Setting . Off-hook. . Dial ...

• Panasonic KX -T7230 - page 19

Feature Numbers This Manual uses the initial factory settings (dcfault value) for feature descriptions. If you change the feature number, use the new code instead. Featrue Numbers Default Your # Additional Required Digits Absent Message Capability seVcancel Background Music (BGM )-External ory'off Call Park/Call Park retrieve Call Pickup, CO L ...

• Panasonic KX -T7230 - page 20

Station Programming Before entering Programming, you need to enter Programming mode. When the teleplnne is idle and on-lnok; .Press: lTnocnaM Etr. To exit Progr3rnrn_llg rn4e. .Press:lPROGRAMl. or . Lift the handset. I Call Waiting Tone Type Assignment . Dialp. . Dialf orp. -1 : Call Waiting Tone I -2: Call Waiting Tone 2 . Prcss lsroRt,f bu[on. I ...

• Panasonic KX -T7230 - page 21

Installing the Card Holder I Match the marks ()) on the card holder and on the slide rails on the unit. 2 Push two shaded portions slightly and insert the edges of the holder undcr the slide rails and then slide down in direction of arrow "A". Removing the card holder: Push the card holder in the direction of arrow "B" while kee ...

• Panasonic KX -T7230 - page 22

Wall Mounting i I Remove the handset hook by pulling it 4 Phce rhe stand on the center line. loward the top of the unit. Turn it around. Re-insert. 2 Remove the attaching stand. 5 Mount the unit on the wall. 3 Turn it around 180 degrccs. To tcmporarily place thc handsct down during a convcrsation, hook it ovsr the top cdgc of thc phonc as shown. -2 ...

• Panasonic KX -T7230 - page 23

Index Absent Message Capability Account Code Entry ............. Altemate Calling - R in gf/ o ice .'.............. ^Automatic Callback Busy (Camp-On) ....."......"'..... Background Music (BGM) Background Music (BGM )- External Busy Station Signaling (BSS).......".'.' Call Forwarding (FWD) Call Hold....... Call Pa ...

• Panasonic KX -T7230 - page 24

Accessorv Order Information Replacement parts and accessories are availablc through your local authorized parts distributor. For ordering the accessory, call oll free: l-800-332-5368 Part No. Picture Dcscnption Comment KX-J07w/B KX-J1sw/B KX-J2sw/B Handscl. cord 7 foot I 5 fcct 25 fect W: White B: Black Important Safety Instructions When using your ...

• Panasonic KX -T7230 - page 25

Important Safety Instructions (contd.) 7. Do not allow anything to rest on the telephone cord. Do not locatc this product where the cord will be abuscd by persons walking on it. Do not overload wall outles and extension cords as tttis can result, in the risk offire or electric shock. Never push objecs of any kind into this product through cabinet s ...

• Panasonic KX -T7230 - page 26

FCC and Other Information NOTE: If thcre is any trouble, disconnect the unit This equipment has been tested and found from the extcnsion linc and connect a to comply wittr the limits for a Class A known working phonc. If the known digital device, pursuant to Part l5 of the working phone opcratcs properly, have it FCC Rules. These limits are designe ...

Manufacturer Panasonic Category Conference Phone

Documents that we receive from a manufacturer of a Panasonic KX -T7230 can be divided into several groups. They are, among others:
- Panasonic technical drawings
- KX -T7230 manuals
- Panasonic product data sheets
- information booklets
- or energy labels Panasonic KX -T7230
All of them are important, but the most important information from the point of view of use of the device are in the user manual Panasonic KX -T7230.

A group of documents referred to as user manuals is also divided into more specific types, such as: Installation manuals Panasonic KX -T7230, service manual, brief instructions and user manuals Panasonic KX -T7230. Depending on your needs, you should look for the document you need. In our website you can view the most popular manual of the product Panasonic KX -T7230.

A complete manual for the device Panasonic KX -T7230, how should it look like?
A manual, also referred to as a user manual, or simply "instructions" is a technical document designed to assist in the use Panasonic KX -T7230 by users. Manuals are usually written by a technical writer, but in a language understandable to all users of Panasonic KX -T7230.

A complete Panasonic manual, should contain several basic components. Some of them are less important, such as: cover / title page or copyright page. However, the remaining part should provide us with information that is important from the point of view of the user.

1. Preface and tips on how to use the manual Panasonic KX -T7230 - At the beginning of each manual we should find clues about how to use the guidelines. It should include information about the location of the Contents of the Panasonic KX -T7230, FAQ or common problems, i.e. places that are most often searched by users in each manual
2. Contents - index of all tips concerning the Panasonic KX -T7230, that we can find in the current document
3. Tips how to use the basic functions of the device Panasonic KX -T7230 - which should help us in our first steps of using Panasonic KX -T7230
4. Troubleshooting - systematic sequence of activities that will help us diagnose and subsequently solve the most important problems with Panasonic KX -T7230
5. FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
6. Contact detailsInformation about where to look for contact to the manufacturer/service of Panasonic KX -T7230 in a specific country, if it was not possible to solve the problem on our own.

Do you have a question concerning Panasonic KX -T7230?

Use the form below

If you did not solve your problem by using a manual Panasonic KX -T7230, ask a question using the form below. If a user had a similar problem with Panasonic KX -T7230 it is likely that he will want to share the way to solve it.

Copy the text from the picture

Comments (0)