Asko T120の取扱説明書

12ページ 0.28 mb
ダウンロード

ページに移動 of 12

Summary
  • Asko T120 - page 1

art. nr. 700001505000 USE AND CARE GUIDE G G u u i i d d e e d d ' ' u u t t i i l l i i s s a a t t i i o o n n e e t t d d ' ' e e n n t t r r e e t t i i e e n n B B r r u u k k s s a a n n v v i i s s n n i i n n g g G G u u í í a a d d e e u u s s o o y y c c u u i i d d a a d d o o s s B B r r u u g g s s - - o o g g v v ...

• Asko T120 - page 2

english page 1 - 19 AU hob T130 normal burner pan support 2-zone wok burner simmer burner control knob burner large burner normal burner hob T120 large burner pan support normal burner control knob burner simmer burner normal burner ...

• Asko T120 - page 3

AU contents hob T130 english } where you can find ASKO introduction for your safety things to watch out for lighting and adjusting cooking in comfort saving energy keeping your appliance looking good solving problems yourself building-in – preliminary notes building-in dimensions building-in technical details disposal of packaging and appliance A ...

• Asko T120 - page 4

3 2 where you can find ASKO introduction You have chosen to cook with gas. You have therefore also chosen a hob which offers optimum ease of use. The gas hob is easy to operate, heats up quickly and is reliable. Furthermore, the gas flame can be adjusted very accurately. Professional chefs don't cook with gas for nothing! Thanks to the spaciou ...

• Asko T120 - page 5

± Only appliances equipped with an electronic igniter have a flex. The distance from a knob or a non heat resistant wall is always greater than 2 cm. When the flame reaches the ends of the pan support, the flame could damage the enamel. If the pan is nearer, the knobs or the wall may become discoloured or deformed. Discoloration of or damage to th ...

• Asko T120 - page 6

7 6 Push the control in and turn it to the full on position. The burner lights automatically. You may set the knob at any position between full-on and simmer. These appliances are fitted with a thermocouple. This is a thermoelectric protection system. It ensures that the gas tap is closed if the flame goes out. If a burner refuses to light, always ...

• Asko T120 - page 7

The points of the flames are hottest. If flames escape around the sides of the pan much heat is lost. This can save on energy by up to 50%. Thin and light pans will cause food to burn on the pan more easily. They will also lose their shape more easily and therefore become less stable. To use the gas as efficiently as possible it is best to use a pa ...

• Asko T120 - page 8

11 10 do Clean the appliance with water and a detergent or all purpose cleaner. Remove with a non-abrasive cream or a soft sponge. Remove with 3M cleaner for stainless steel or a non-scouring sponge. These sponges can be recognised by their white surface e.g. Scotch Brite no. 373. If stains cannot be removed, clean the hob with the proprietary HG b ...

• Asko T120 - page 9

12 13 please note: gas connection RC 1/2" (I SO 7/1-RC 1 /2 ) A nipple 1/2” (ISO 228-1-G 1/2A) is supplied for those countries where it is required. The fitting of the appliance should only be carried out by registered Corgi gas fitter. The type of gas in the country for which the appliance is equipped is stated on the data plate. This appli ...

• Asko T120 - page 10

14 15 50 1 2* 3* 4 5 6 7 Make the cut-out in the work surface. Ensure that there is sufficient space allowed at the sides and at the back (see ”building-in dimensions”). Make a hole in the side of the kitchen cabinet to enable the gas pipe to be passed through (see ”building-in dimensions”) . Place the hob in the cut-out. Check that the air ...

• Asko T120 - page 11

16 17 model number version T130 top controls 5 flame spark ignition part control T120 top controls 4 flame spark ignition part control The identification plate with the model and serial number can be found on the base of the appliance. gas source natural gas or LPG* energy source 240 V a.c.,50 Hz overall wattage electrical 0.6 W dimensions (w x d) ...

• Asko T120 - page 12

18 19 Check your new appliance before using it. Defects or damages resulting from installation errors, are excluded from the guarantee. Examples include broken glass or damages to the enamel finishing caused by bumps or by dropping objects on or against the appliance. Examples include broken light bulbs, discolouration of synthetic or enamelled par ...

メーカー Asko カテゴリー Cooktop

Asko T120のメーカーから受け取ることができるドキュメントは、いくつかのグループに分けられます。その一部は次の通りです:
- #BRANDの図面#
- T120の取扱説明書
- Askoの製品カード
- パンフレット
- またはAsko T120の消費電力シール
それらは全部重要ですが、デバイス使用の観点から最も重要な情報は、Asko T120の取扱説明書に含まれています。

取扱説明書と呼ばれる文書のグループは、Asko T120の取り付け説明書、サービスマニュアル、簡易説明書、またはAsko T120のユーザーマニュアル等、より具体的なカテゴリーに分類されます。ご必要に応じてドキュメントを検索しましょう。私たちのウェブサイトでは、Asko T120の製品を使用するにあたって最も人気のある説明書を閲覧できます。

関連する取扱説明書

Asko T120デバイスの取扱説明書はどのようなものですか?
取扱説明書は、ユーザーマニュアル又は単に「マニュアル」とも呼ばれ、ユーザーがAsko T120を使用するのを助ける技術的文書のことです。説明書は通常、全てのAsko T120ユーザーが容易に理解できる文章にて書かれており、その作成者はその分野の専門家です。

Askoの取扱説明書には、基本的な要素が記載されているはずです。その一部は、カバー/タイトルページ、著作権ページ等、比較的重要度の低いものです。ですが、その他の部分には、ユーザーにとって重要な情報が記載されているはずです。

1. Asko T120の説明書の概要と使用方法。説明書にはまず、その閲覧方法に関する手引きが書かれているはずです。そこにははAsko T120の目次に関する情報やよくある質問、最も一般的な問題に関する情報を見つけられるはずです。つまり、それらはユーザーが取扱説明書に最も期待する情報なのです。
2. 目次。Asko T120に関してこのドキュメントで見つけることができる全てのヒントの目次
3. Asko T120デバイスの基本機能を使うにあたってのヒント。 Asko T120のユーザーが使い始めるのを助けてくれるはずです。
4. トラブルシューティング。Asko T120に関する最も重要な問題を診断し、解決するために役立つ体系化された手続き
5. FAQ。よくある質問
6. 連絡先。一人では問題を解決できない場合に、その国におけるAsko T120のメーカー/サービスへの連絡先に関する情報。

Asko T120についてご質問がありますか?

次のフォームを使用してください

見つけた説明書を読んでもAsko T120の問題を解決できない場合、下記のフォームを使用して質問をしましょう。ユーザーのどなたかがAsko T120で同様の問題を抱えていた場合、その解決方法を共有したいと考えるかもしれません。

画像のテキストを入力してください

コメント (0)